I've decided to post my goals for 2012 in writing. I can't remember if I posted my 2011 goals. If I did, I promise I'll update how I did with them. Short answer: I think I fell short of any goals I set.
Anyway, here, in no particular order, are my 2012 goals:
1) 200,000 new words in fiction.
2) Epublish 25 short stories/story collections/novels
3) Write at least 25 short stories this year.
4) Begin to epublish my old columns. I'm hoping to gather them into collections as well.
5) Finish up two novels I started in 2011 and write two more.
That's what I hope to accomplish in 2012. Wish me luck!